[SECC] Florida QSO Party This Weekend

Subject: [SECC] Florida QSO Party This Weekend
From: k4bai at att.net (John T. Laney III)
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 22:30:09 -0400
In just a few hours, Jeff, KU8E and I will leave home for Florida for
the Florida QSO Party Weekend.  We plans to activate 31 FL counties as
W4AN/M.  This is, of course, the South East Contest Club call call in
memory of the late Bill Fisher.  There will be many, many mobiles and
fixed stations operating from FL this weekend. We will be primarily, or
maybe only, CW.  We plan to operate on at least 40 and 20M CW in each
county.  Hope everyone has a nice weekend and a lot of QSOs, particulary
FL QSOs.  Look forward to hearing your calls often this weekend.  73,
John, K4BAI.