[SECC] Need storage site for 40ft container....

Subject: [SECC] Need storage site for 40ft container....
From: MAllphin at aol.com (MAllphin at aol.com)
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 11:19:39 EDT
Hello all,

This is a very strange request, I am sure you'll agree.

 I am looking for a storage location for a 40 ft shipping  container.  This
is the container that was used to transport all our gear  and equipment to
and from Peter I (3Y0X) in 2006.  It has been stored at a  commercial
facility for 4 years and now that site is no longer available to  us.

Does anyone have a location that would be suitable and is available?

Thanks,
Bob-K4UEE