[SECC] Fwd: WPX CW KN4QD SOAB(TS) LP

Subject: [SECC] Fwd: WPX CW KN4QD SOAB(TS) LP
From: n4jik1 at gmail.com (n4jik1 at gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 01:58:51 +0000
Great to work as many SECC'ers as I did. Little shy of 400 (this is my personal
best all S&P). Considering that all plans to operate this weekend went to hell
with the son ending up in the ER friday night with dehydration and having to
work today and the storms saturday think I could have easily made 900 or a
thousand if I went the full 36 was a great time and seems like all the practice
is paying off and the addition of the 300hz filter was the best thing ever. I
will post my scores tomorrow afternoon when I get off work. And thanks for all
the contacts.

Jeremy
N4JIK
"The little pistol that could..."