[SECC] NAQP Mult Quiz

Subject: [SECC] NAQP Mult Quiz
From: k1zzi at comcast.net (Ralph K1ZZI)
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 10:34:52 -0400
Good catch Bill.

Apparently there are others.  N1MM only lists 63 on the mult sheet but I
find VP9, KP2, YS, XE, J3, 6Y, V4 do light up red indicating a mult.
There maybe more too.  It would be helpful to have a complete country
list of mults to share with everyone.

As discussed earlier mults are very important.  I don't recall listening
down in that area for mults but I will pay attention now!  Reason #2 why
wire antennas are great for NAQP.  Beams can work too but they need to
be pointed in the right direction :<).

If I can add a couple more mults to my score it's a big deal!  Thanks.

Ralph K1ZZI