[SECC] KF4WUI SOSB 10M

Subject: [SECC] KF4WUI SOSB 10M
From: k1zzi at comcast.net (Ralph K1ZZI)
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 17:01:03 -0400
Tony you are a real trooper to hang in there 7 hours in hopes of a 10m opening!
 Everyone should know that Tony's technician license limits him to 10 meters.
He is one of our newest members and is studying for his General Class license.

Tony please let us know if there is anything we can help you with getting to
the next level.  I think everyone will agree that you deserve a big 10m opening
in the next contest!

73, Ralph K1ZZI
SECC VP
k1zzi at comcast.net

                      North American QSO Party, SSB - August

  Call: KF4WUI
  Operator(s): KF4WUI
  Station: KF4WUI

  Class: Single Op LP
  QTH: GA
  Operating Time (hrs): 7

    160:
     80:
     40:
     20:
     15:
     10:   4     1
  -------------------
  Total:   4     1  Total Score = 5

  Club: South East Contest Club

  Team: SECC #1

  Comments:

  I wish 10 meter had opened....but just wasnt in the cards.
  I still had fun....I enjoy making contacts and working contests.
  73
  KF4WUI

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

  Have a GREAT DAY !