[SECC] [Contest] Southeastern Contester of the Year

Subject: [SECC] [Contest] Southeastern Contester of the Year
From: fdennin at numail.org (Fred Dennin)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 11:38:48 -0400
Well deserved brother Paul!  I'm sorry we had to leave Sat. afternoon and
missed this honor being bestowed on you.  Congratulation!

BTW, it was my first visit to the Huntsville Hamfest and congratulations to
the organizers for a job well done.  Thank you to Tim, KY5R and others of
the ACG for sponsoring the contest suite Friday night where I had the
pleasure of visiting face to face for the first time with several other ACG
members and catching up with those that I'd previously met.  It was an
enjoyable evening Tim!

Fred WW4LL
ACG member and SECC Secretary