[SECC] W4IX YODXHF SOABLPCW

Subject: [SECC] W4IX YODXHF SOABLPCW
From: jrcccd at aol.com (jrcccd at aol.com)
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 08:08:30 -0400 (EDT)

  10 and 15 meters were bad, 20 meters was open until the minute I pulled the
plug...40 meters had some incredible signals for the summer time, 80 was
bad...Lot of work with low
power and small antennas but enjoyed the show....Thanks for the Qs John ( K4BAI
) I heard you on 20 meters after midnight local time...There was an amazing
number of Hawaian

stations on 20 meter SSB most of the night..never hrd so many at one time..I
spent Friday afternoon rebulding my 160 meter dipole for the YO test and found
out that 160 was
not used in this test..oh well, woke up at sunrise and worked my first ZL on
160...100 watts and a dipole at 35 feet...hrd several VK's also...great
condx...73's  John

YO DX HF Contest

Call: W4IX
Operator(s): W4IX
Station: W4IX

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   80:   14     0       7
   40:  124     0      50
   20:  259     0      71
   15:   17     0      15
   10:    1     0       1
Total:  415     0     144  Total Score = 253,152

Good turnout for the most part, enjoyed this contest this year. Thanks to all
who gave me a call. 73's John