[SECC] Tenn QSO Party

Subject: [SECC] Tenn QSO Party
From: k1zzi at comcast.net (Ralph K1ZZI)
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 10:37:57 -0400
Mark you have a good idea!  We can make up SECC teams for any contest event.
Even one signup list would be fun if we can't get enough people for multiple
teams.

TCG always makes this a fun event 160 thru 10M.  40, 80 and 160 should be good
for Georgia.  We will have K4BAI and KU8E (W4AN/M) hitting 15+ counties.

Sign me up Mark part time.  Game on.  Are you offering a handicap for your 20M
advantage in Florida?  If can we get a minimum of 5 people to sign up I will
make up two printable certificates.  One for Top Score and one other surprise
category to be determined by me.  SECC members must signup to qualify.

W4SVO FT
K1ZZI PT
anyone else?

Ralph K1ZZI