[SECC] PACC VERON Contest Certificates

Subject: [SECC] PACC VERON Contest Certificates
From: thompson at mindspring.com (David Thompson)
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 20:54:33 -0400
I got a mailing from the VERON with "token of merit." But no certificate.  I
have several PACC certificates for Single Band and finished the 40 SSB with
the highest score I have ever made on 40.

I was high USA with 16 QSOs and I saw K4AB was high S/B CW 40 with 19 QSOs
but probably no certificate either.

Seems the new rule is that you must have 25 QSOs to get a certificate.
Guess that means 20 or 15 S/B
or no entry.

Bummer.  At least they allow logs to be SSB only and CW Only unlike the
Swiss Contest that is Mixed only.

Dave K4JRB