[SECC] NS from MT tonight

Subject: [SECC] NS from MT tonight
From: w5jr.lists at att.net (W5JR - Mike)
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 21:27:26 -0600
I heard Ralph a few times on my mobile here in Montana on 40m tonight but could
not work him. I did work a CA and WA station. Got started too late to have any
real fun.  No radio automation is bad news for contests, hi hi. The West Coast
stations sure are strong over here. :)

Let me know if anyone is looking for Madison or Gallatin MT counties. I can do
40m in the evening, around 10 to 11 pm GA time. Prop has been pretty good back
that way. Worked W4QO via QRP to QRP from the rent car mobile.

Mike
W5JR/7 Big Sky Montana