[SECC] NA Sprint CW KU8E LP

Subject: [SECC] NA Sprint CW KU8E LP
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (Jeffrey Clarke)
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 12:07:20 -0400

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: KU8E

Operator(s): KU8E

Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op LP

QTH: GA

Operating Time (hrs): 4

 Band  QSOs  Op Time

---------------------

   80:   72

   40:   93

   20:   76

---------------------

Team: South East Contest Club

Comments:

IC756Pro , 130 ft center fed zepp @ 50ft , 40 meter wire vertical

First time I have done low power in a sprint in awhile. My usual loaner amp

from K4BAI is back at his QTH while his two regular amps are being repaired.

really didn't have high expectations for this one running LP and wire
antennas.

I was hoping just to break 200 QSO's and surprisingly exceeded that with no

problem. It was frustrating getting beat out all the time but I kept
plugging

away. The SO2V setup on the 756PRO worked well and I was able to switch
bands

quickly which I'm sure helped. I'm sure I had more band changes in this
sprint

then any I have done in the past. This is still my favorite contest and sure

wish there was more than just two CW sprints during the year.

Jeff  KU8E