[SECC] N4XL NAQP Score

Subject: [SECC] N4XL NAQP Score
From: knason00 at gmail.com (Kevan Nason)
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 08:10:42 -0400
All,

I'd like to apologize to the club. I had forgotton
the deadline for this was two weeks and missed
the deadline by two days so my score will
not count for the club score.

My radio computer is not connected to the internet.
Although I am setting up a home network to digitally
connect them it is not ready yet as I haven't been
able to get this computers Windows 7 Starter to
play right..  By the time I put my cabrillo file on
a thumb drive and brought it up here to post it was
 too late.

Kevan
N4XL