[SECC] Announcement: NS Practice Session Tonight

Subject: [SECC] Announcement: NS Practice Session Tonight
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 08:57:19 -0400
Dupes "OK", means that a dupe is OK on the same band AFTER ONE
INTERVENING QSO.  Makes a high QSO total possible.  I'll be out of town
and hope others will provide GA mults tonight.  73, John, K4BAI.

Thanks for the input on NCCC-Blue, for  suggestions on several
formats which we will rotate through until the next Ladder (when is that?)

So this week, Thursday, Oct. 8Z, 0230-0300Z, four bands
160-20m,  DUPES OK! 100w, 1 Khz. qsy, mults count on all bands.

That should provide unlimited QSO rates for the hot-shots.

In future weeks, we'll probably drop 20m from the mix. But band
planning is always part of any contest, including NS, so stay tuned.

N6RO