[SECC] All SECC Members - Please Read

Subject: [SECC] All SECC Members - Please Read
From: k1zzi at comcast.net (Ralph K1ZZI)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 16:43:12 -0400
                               SECC Members

I would like to thank Tom Alderman for his contribution to the SECC as
President.  Tom has become a very good personal friend of mine and has made a
positive impact in a short period of time.  Tom was highly dedicated to
improving the SECC and committed himself to very high standards and maintained
high expectations.  Tom was disappointed that productivity and results did not
meet his expectations.  Finally, Tom was very disappointed in KU8E's recent
resignation and took it hard personally.  Please know that all of your officers
were involved in this discussion and share his dismay.  We are still diligently
working through some issues.

We regret how this developed and are hopeful that Tom and Jeff will reconsider
their decision.  The SECC door remains open for them anytime and we wish them
the very best.  Tom with his brand new K3, tower and yagi antennas will be a
force to recon with.  Anyone that can cruise @ 100+ WPM and carry-on a ragchew
conversation is packing some serious gear.

I have been acting as SECC President and will remain until further notice.
Fred, WW4LL, John, K4BAI and myself appreciate your understanding and support.
We will continue to work to meet the goals of the club without aspersions on
anyone.

73,
Ralph K1ZZI
SECC VP

                           SECC Reflector Guidelines

The SECC is basically a reflector club devoted to Radiosport Contesting,
discussion of anything related to contesting and a place for members to post
scores.  We encourage members to engage in discussions and post to this list.
While valid complaints or discussions are permitted, personal  attacks and
insults are not tolerated.  Personal disagreements are sometimes best directed
in a private email.  The term "common sense" applies to this reflector.  We
want this to be a friendly group.  If a personal attack is posted, you will be
warned to stop.  A second personal attack will remove you from the list.

Some suggested topics are:

* Anything to do with Radiosport Contesting
* Technical Aspects of Contesting
* Contesting Activities
* Antennas,  Equipment and Software
* Sharing Helpful Tips and Ideas