[SECC] Fw: 40/80 Meter array

Subject: [SECC] Fw: 40/80 Meter array
From: w4svo at att.net (Mark Luhrman)
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 21:16:35 -0700 (PDT)

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Mark Luhrman <w4svo at att.net>
To: lz1jy at dir.bg
Sent: Fri, October 22, 2010 12:15:09 AM
Subject: 40/80 Meter array

I use two of these. On 40 they are a 1/4 wave apart and on 80 they are 1/8
apart. On 40 I am feeding them with 84 degree lines and a 71 degree delay line
that is switched in. On 80 I am feeding them with? 157 degree lines and a 39
degree delay line that is switched in. I use 2 seperate relays to switch the
feed lines from 40 to 80 at the base of each vertical?and a sperate box to
switch the 40 mtr box to the 80 mtr. box. I can go NE<SW and feed them in phase
on both bands. It took a lot of planning and work to get this system going. In
US dollars it cost me about $750 not including the verticals and the 40 mtr
system. Mark W4SVO