[SECC] Atlanta guys off to TI again

Subject: [SECC] Atlanta guys off to TI again
From: w4bw at w4bw.net (Bob Wilson)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 19:56:25 -0400
I thought I'd send a quick email to let a few folks who might be interested
know that our usual group from Atlanta is again headed down to TI (Costa Rica)
for next weekend's CQWW phone contest.  We'll be operating from near San Jose
using the call TI0RC, which is the Radio Club of Costa Rica club call - sortof
their ARRL if you will.  Some of our TI buddies are officers in that club and I
guess it's been awhile since they've dusted it off for some real activity.

We'll be running Multi-2, so we'll be on a couple of bands at a time.  If you
hear us on, stop by for a QSO and to say "hello".

Thanks as always.

Bob Wilson - W4BW