[SECC] W4AN Club Call Sign to be QRV in CQ WW CW This Year

Subject: [SECC] W4AN Club Call Sign to be QRV in CQ WW CW This Year
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 11:27:31 -0400
W4AN, the SECC club call, will be used in CQ WW CW this year by SECC
member Jeremy, N4JIK.  Jeremy is in AL, so don't be surprised when you
hear W4AN sending zone 04 as his exchange.

The club call is available upon request to me with the stipulation that
all rules and regulations of the FCC and the contest sponsors be
observed and a plain text copy of the log be submitted to me so I can
answer any QSLs.

73,

John, K4BAI.