[SECC] Well, it's been a year since my heart surgery.......

Subject: [SECC] Well, it's been a year since my heart surgery.......
From: ironbutttad at yahoo.com (Tad Williamson)
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 06:18:34 -0700 (PDT)
Can you believe it?!?!?!
I had a follow-up appointment with my cardiologist today and he seems satisfied
and?I don't have to see him until November of 2011....WhooHoo!?? I'm feeling
and doing well.
Sorry to intrude on your email, but I thought you might want to hear some good
news.
Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers last year at this time.? And special
thanks to Dr. Kauten (Jim, W4TE)?for doing a great job on fixing up my ticker!
73 to all and hope to see you at the hamfest this weekend.
Tad, WF4W

"What a long, strange trip it's been"
?
The Grateful Dead