[SECC] CQWW SSB - N4XL

Subject: [SECC] CQWW SSB - N4XL
From: knason00 at gmail.com (Kevan Nason)
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 12:01:28 -0400
Oh I certainly don't REALLY hate Paul, nor Dan (N4ZZ) who also beats me
quite often, nor even Jere who since the last ARRL SSB contest I look on as
a bit of a rival. Jere probably doesn't know it but he beat me out a couple
times during CQWW also.  It's just a figure of speech with me.

As you say, I do respect my elders Eventually though they'll get too old to
push the power button and then maybe I've got a chance.  I'm only a ripe old
52 with many a year still in me until my teeth get too long.  Of course a
drunk driver knocked them out in 1983 so they'll never get too long anyway!

Kevan