[SECC] WF4W SS Score

Subject: [SECC] WF4W SS Score
From: ironbutttad at yahoo.com (Tad Williamson)
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 18:17:49 -0800 (PST)
??????????????????? ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WF4W
Operator(s): WF4W
Station: WF4W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Marietta, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 11.75

------------
? 160:??? 0
?? 80:? 145
?? 40:? 114
?? 20:?? 57
?? 15:?? 84
?? 10:?? 16
------------
Total:? 416? Sections = 77? Total Score = 64,064

The only other serious effort I had ever made for SS was a Multi-op at WW4LL's
a few years ago.? This was a semi-serious effort.? Only had 11 hours 45 minutes
in the chair but had a blast.? I set out to work a couple of hundred Q's and
maybe 50 or so sections.? I ended up with twice as many Q's and missed 5 or so
sections.
Once I got into the rhythm of the Q's and logging them it was a blast.
I will be back.? I decided to run with low power and no packet.? I might have
picked up those few sections if I had used packet.
Used a K3, OCF dipole for 80 and 40 and a Tennadyne T6 log periodic at about
43' for 10, 15 and 20.

73, all thanks for the Q's

"What a long, strange trip it's been"
?