[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, 2010 ARRL SS Contest, CW

Subject: [SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, 2010 ARRL SS Contest, CW
From: k4bai at att.net (John T. Laney III)
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2010 23:07:10 -0500
                     ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 6:15

------------
   160:    0
    80:  137
    40:  213
    20:  117
    15:   13
    10:    0
------------

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, zepp, dipole, inverted vee.  Was out of town
at a meeting of judges and didn't get on until 2045Z.  Bands seemed pretty
good.  Was fun to be "fresh meat" and did mostly running until the last hour.
Then, in spite of being fresh meat, I was getting no answers to CQ, so did S&P
for the last hour, mostly on 80M.  40M went long early and 80M was also long
early, but shortened up by the end of the contest.  Sorry to miss my usual 24
hour entry, but did the best I could in the time I had.  Missed:  ID, NL, MB,
SK, AB, NT.  Heard VE6TL calling someone else on 40M.  Thanks for the QSOs.
Hope to work you all in ARRL SS and then from Bonaire with KU8E, K9YC, and N3ZZ
from Nov 24 - Nov 30 as PJ4/home calls and PJ4A in CQ WW CW.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/