[SECC] Question about ARRL Sections and N1MM and my totals 82 or 80?

Subject: [SECC] Question about ARRL Sections and N1MM and my totals 82 or 80?
From: ironbutttad at yahoo.com (Tad Williamson)
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 04:43:47 -0800 (PST)
N1MM shows I worked 77 Sections, but the ARRL list and N1MM both show 80
Sections.
I know I missed 5 sections (PR, OK, NL, MB and NT).? That should add up to 82
sections.
Anyone else see this anomaly?
I'm gonna go back through the logs and see if I can find anything but thought
I'd ask in case anyone else saw the same thing or knows what I did wrong.
73, Tad, WF4W

?

"What a long, strange trip it's been"
?