[SECC] Thursday Night Fox Hunt

Subject: [SECC] Thursday Night Fox Hunt
From: jimworth at me.com (Jim Worthington)
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 09:17:30 -0500
Tom,

In case no one responded to your question, the QRP fox hunt information is at
<http://www.qrpfoxhunt.org/>. It is a season long competition conducted in
weekly 90 minute sessions. Each week there are two foxes and the hounds (the
rest of us) try to work both of them. The foxes change weekly and you need to
work most or all of them during the season to win. It has been many years since
I participated, so I don't recall all the details.

73,
Jim AD4J