[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, 2010 ARRL SS Phone Contest

Subject: [SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, 2010 ARRL SS Phone Contest
From: k4bai at att.net (John T. Laney III)
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 22:27:27 -0500
                     ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   160:    0
    80:  601
    40:  318
    20:  556
    15:   47
    10:    2
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  Missed NL.  Never
heard one.  Band conditions were fair and the contest was fun, as usual.  Thanks
for all QSOs.  Look for me with KU8E, K9YC, and N3ZZ from the new DXCC entity of
Bonaire Nov 24-30.  We will sign PJ4/home calls outside the contest and PJ4A in
CQ WW CW.  QSL all five calls via K4BAI.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/