[SECC] SS SSB N4GG SO Unlimited HP

Subject: [SECC] SS SSB N4GG SO Unlimited HP
From: halken at comcast.net (Hal Kennedy)
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 11:13:51 -0500
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N4GG
Operator(s): N4GG
Station: N4GG

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 6
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  106
   40:   83
   20:   29
   15:   30
   10:    0
------------

Missed the CW run so had to work 80 sections on SSB.  After I had the 80 -
all
S&P, got back on for the last hour for a "fresh meat," run which is always
fun.
 Nil heard on 10 and 160.  Last section was SFL - skip is usually too long
on 20
and 40 from here.  First SO2R on SSB in about 3 years - I ran for an hour
fighting SWR issues - having forgotten what switches need throwing for that
setup.  Its just old age.  :-)
Hats off to N4HH who worked 80 sections with 100W to a piece of lamp cord in
a tree - in a few hours.  NO EXCUSES guys!

2X FT-1000MP + INRAD, ACOM 2000A
WRITELOG, Home Brew SO2R, Wires in the woods