[SECC] 2010 Phone SS

Subject: [SECC] 2010 Phone SS
From: w4svo at att.net (Mark Luhrman)
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 09:02:03 -0800 (PST)
Thankyou all for the nice comments in regarding my score. There were some very
good scores from the SECC. What caught my eye was that the 80 meter QSO totals
are so much better than mine. We are just to far south for good totals on this
band. 20 meters I do much better from here. 40 meters was the biggest suprise
for me as normally I do not do so well on this band either. The only
disappointment that I have is that I cannot add my score to the club, as I am
outside the circle! This I am sorry for. I will be at NQ4I's QTH this weekend
for the CQWW CW, operating 160 meters. Mark W4SVO