[SECC] Shack Cleaning

Subject: [SECC] Shack Cleaning
From: w6izt at bellsouth.net (Greg W6IZT)
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 11:05:47 -0500
Time for a little shack cleaning I would prefer to sell these items to club
members. Pricing reflects this.

Nye Viking MB-V-A Tuner. These are very robust and highly sought after. They
are no longer in production. Low loss L network with auto-ranging wattmeter.
Very Good condition and it works well, it is just surplus to my needs.. $370

Timewave DSP-599zx. Older firmware, works well. $170

Icom AH-4 auto tuner. Great in mobile applications for use with IC-706,
IC-7000 $90

SuperSCAF audio filter. This product was first featured in a QST article in
the 80s. This unit is a commercial version based on the QST article. It
works great and is in near new condition. I purchased it for use in a
vintage station, and no longer have a use for it. $50

Cash, check or PayPal accepted. PayPal users please add 3% to cover fees.

Items can be picked up in Marietta or Blairsville. Shipping, packing and
insurance are extra at actual cost.

73

Gregg W6IZT

678 642 3603