[SECC] GQP GEORGIA Award callsigns

Subject: [SECC] GQP GEORGIA Award callsigns
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 09:55:20 -0800 (PST)

I checked the 1x1 web site and found these callsigns as issued.

The GQP coverage pages will be updated later today with this info.
If there is an error or addition, just send me a note.
I see that the possible "Gs" are all issued.

1X1  Name Home Call Home County Abbreviation Note
W4G Gordon K4OD Bibb BIBB Georgia Award Manager
K4G Bill KB4KFT DeKalb DKLB Atlanta Radio Club?
W4E Ralph K1ZZI Cherokee CHER SECC Contester
W4O Tommy W4BQF Cook COOK Big Sig from South GA
N4O Jim W4QO Fulton FULT Possible Rover, QRP
W4R John K4BAI Muscogee MUSC Usually a rover, many counties
N4G Bob W2WG Cobb COBB GQP team member
W4I Fred WW4LL Coweta COWE Probable Multi station NE Georgia
W4A Paul N4PN Bibb BIBB Top Score 2010, has been a rover too!
The 1x1 call can begin with K,N, or W.?
There are a lot of calls still available
Sign up at:
http://www.1x1callsigns.org/
This may save some reflector traffic.....

Thanks,
Mike

?Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 50th Anniversary is 2011, April 9, 10th, Join the party.
Send me your Georgia Party county coverage plans to
listmycounty4gqp at gaqp.org
See gqp.contesting.com for news and rules