[SECC] Fwd: Re: SECC NAQP CW Teams for This Weekend

Subject: [SECC] Fwd: Re: SECC NAQP CW Teams for This Weekend
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 16:24:30 -0500
See the reminder below from K1ZZI about last year's NAQP teams.  I know
that K4UEE will be traveling to the Auburn football game and N4GG is
already on a team. What about the rest of you guys?  Wasn't it fun last
time.  How about it Jeremy, N4JIK?  Remember you don't have to be a
member of SECC and you don't have to be inside any circle.  Anyone
interested on a SECC team for NAQP next Saturday, please let me know
ASAP.  Also, apologies to Mark, W4UCZ.  I have him down for a team
already, but left him off the last list.  Thanks.  73, John, K4BAI.

SECC #1 855,888
SECC #2 533,395
SECC #3 350,069
SECC #6 179,135