[SECC] NAQP-CW: KB4KBS

Subject: [SECC] NAQP-CW: KB4KBS
From: scottstraw at mindspring.com (Scott Straw)
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 21:23:20 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KB4KBS
Operator(s): KB4KBS
Station: KB4KBS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 6 hrs

  160:  25     15
   80:  30     20
   40:  19     12
   20:  17      6
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  91     53  Total Score = 4,823

Club: South East Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I USED CWSKIMMER!!!!!

There, I've confessed.  I'm officially disqualified from IARU World Radiosport
Championships consideration...

Now... about the event:  Due to a family celebration fo my wife's birthday, I
didn't get serious BIC time until 01:30-ish UTC.  I'm so glad to have my CAT
capabilities again; it makes things so much easier.
I enjoyed the contest and will look forward to seeing all of the LoTW
confirmations in the next few days... I'm going to try to do the WAS TPA using
just 2011 contacts. Between this contest and the RTTY RoundUp, I should be well
on my way.  Any suggestions for what to do with the rest of the year if I finish
it up before Field Day? It could happen...

Thanks to all for your patience with my evolving skills.

73,

KB4KBS

Scott Straw, KB4KBS
Roswell, Georgia USA