[SECC] IC-706 for sale

Subject: [SECC] IC-706 for sale
From: kd4ydd at hotmail.com (Scott Brown)
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 20:01:48 -0500
Hello everyone.

Well... I made a stupid newb move. Honestly... I bid on 3 radios, thinking I
would get out bid and ended up with an extra radio.

So... I need to let it go. This is a standard 706 which has the all mode 2
meters, but is limited to only 20 watts. The Mkii does 50 and the MKiiG
includes 440. Everything else is the same.

The facts on this...

I paid $500 for the unit plus a 35amp power supply with free shipping. So... I
am flexible. I would like to keep the power supply so as I can supply my second
table with local 12volts. Whatever you all think is reasonable, I will
entertain. Not trying to make any money.

Here is the link to the auction...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260724765168&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

-Scott
KD4YDD