[SECC] 2nd Annual Contestors Cruise

Subject: [SECC] 2nd Annual Contestors Cruise
From: w4svo at att.net (Mark Luhrman)
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 19:33:05 -0800 (PST)
Hello All SECC Members, After a great cruise last year we are having the 2nd
Annual Contest Cruise in September. The dates for this cruise will be Sept.
16th(Fri) to Sept. 18th(Mon). The ship departs on Friday afternoon and returns
Monday Morning. On Saturday you are docked In Freeport, Bahamas and then on
Sunday you are ferried to a private island(Coco Cay), which includes a great
Barbecue Lunch. The food on the ship is fantastic and there is much to do. Of
course you can relax also. Last year members of the SECC went, but this year we
also have FCG members also. The number of ops and xyl,s is getting larger with
each cruise. The rates are very, very cheap and include everything, room,
meals,
enterntainment and all taxes. You can reserve a room for just $200 down and pay
the rest by June. If interested please contact Georganne Dougherty @
678-481-7476, after 6 p.m. EST . Book early as spaces are being filled up. Mark
W4SVO