[SECC] ARRLDX SSB N4XL SOAB LP

Subject: [SECC] ARRLDX SSB N4XL SOAB LP
From: knason00 at gmail.com (Kevan Nason)
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 20:03:34 -0500
Seems like WW4LL was everywhere and always got their station.  Congrats to
the team.

                   ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N4XL
Operator(s): N4XL
Station: N4XL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 33.5

 160:   16    13
  80:   77    46
  40:   81    47
  20:  275    77
  15:  431    86
  10:  205    51
-------------------
Total: 1085   320  Total Score = 1,033,920

Glad to see the high bands coming back! My Bencher Skyhawk is finally
making a difference.

Several firsts for me this time.  First time over 1 million before
log check.  First time over 1000 qso's.  First time over 400 stations
on one band.

Had a terrible time getting a run going on Saturday.  Not easy with
100 watts on 20 meters.

Thanks to all who suffered through my trouble hearing through the
QRM and QRN.  It was rough sometimes. A special thanks to the rare
mults that stopped by when I could finally get a run going.

Kevan
N4XL

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/