[SECC] Bad weather

Subject: [SECC] Bad weather
From: wa4tt at nlamerica.com (John Vickers)
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 17:25:39 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Courtney Judd K4WI"
> bad news.... at 2:50 am this morning major storm came thru. I lost the 140
> ft tower with the ten meter stack...

Sorry to hear of this Cort. I know somewhat how you feel. On Mothers Day
2008 a cell of ten tornados passed over central Ga. just before 7 AM.  I
lost 4 shop buildings, two vehicles, twenty acres of 100+ ft tall pine ant.
supports, and radio gear I'd collected for over 45 years. Not to mention
personal possesions.  Still not back on the air.

Its a very humbling and shocking  experience to go thru. Glad you're OK....
Get that Ten Stack back in operation, the sun is rumbling !
73
John WA4TT