[SECC] Claimed Score EA PSK31 Contest - N4JIK

Subject: [SECC] Claimed Score EA PSK31 Contest - N4JIK
From: n4jik1 at gmail.com (Jeremy - N4JIK)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:53:27 -0400
                    EA PSK31 Contest

Call: N4JIK
Operator(s): N4JIK
Station: N4JIK

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Phenix City, AL
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

   80:
   40:   4      2
   20:  31      9
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  35     11  Total Score = 940

FT-950 - 100watts - MA5B and Windom - Used this as a primer to test my
macros
and everything else for the NA Sprint later in the evening, Had a blast with
this one even had a few rag chews in the contest which was nice running into
old friends probably not the best thing to have a 45 mins chat during the
test
but oh well I enjoyed running into them. But all and all Rig performed
flawlessly and it showed when it came time for the NA Sprint - Think I have
gotten bit by the Digital bug again and enjoyed this one immensely!

Thanks!
N4JIK
Jeremy

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/
  _____

Send comments and corrections about this page to Bruce Horn, WA7BNM
<MAILTO:bhorn at hornucopia.com>
Revision Date: November 2, 2010
C 1999-2011 Bruce Horn, WA7BNM, All Rights Reserved