[SECC] GA QSO PTY - Aeronautical Mobile ok?

Subject: [SECC] GA QSO PTY - Aeronautical Mobile ok?
From: Kt4zb at aol.com (Kt4zb at aol.com)
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 07:48:32 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks Scott - That's what I understand.  Off reflector replies  indicate
the same.  The /AM will have GPS to validate location.   Depending on
weather, etc., this may happen for the Sunday segment.  I will  forward list of
most wanted to them.

Does /AM work for the county hunter folks?

Best - Jere

In a message dated 3/17/2011 12:11:22 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,