[SECC] S21YZ Propagation

Subject: [SECC] S21YZ Propagation
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (Jeffrey Clarke)
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 23:04:01 -0400

I just got thru to them on 20 meters CW at 0253Z. Been listening on and off
tonight and they seem to be peaking up around this time.

I worked them with 600 watts and my zepp. (got K4BAI's AL811H back from
repairs)  If you have a beam you should have no problem working them.

I also heard them earlier on 30 meters around 0000Z. It couldn't hear them
on the zepp but I could faintly hear them on my 160 meter inverted L.

Guess I might need to put up a vertical for 30 meters since the zepp might
have some nulls in some directions.  GL to everyone getting thru.

Jeff KU8E