[SECC] PJ4A Video

Subject: [SECC] PJ4A Video
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (Jeffrey Clarke)
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 20:17:21 -0400
Here is a video from the RD3A ARRL DX CW operation as PJ4A.  It has shots of
the Radio Netherlands relay station plus the PJ4G contest station. If you
listen to the CW audio of the people calling him during the video at about
the 8:15 min mark you will hear my call . Not sure what band this was on.  I
was pleased I was so loud since I was just running 100 watts in that
contest.

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDxV8YbQf9c

BTW John, K4BAI ,will be operating at the station as PJ4A during the WPX CW
contest at the end of May.

73, Jeff KU8E