[SECC] GQP Mobile Help

Subject: [SECC] GQP Mobile Help
From: k4bai at att.net (John T. Laney III)
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 09:52:02 -0400
Greg:  It appears that I will be running mobile as W4R/M starting from
Jeff's house in Harris County or my house in Muscogee County.  I'll
cover all the counties needed in my area on your map exept possibly
Harris County where K4JTT will be covering that one.  K4QPL and I
operated portable for GQP in 1968 from one of the rental cabins in FDR
State Park.  So, GQP history may be repeating itself after all those
years.  If anyone wants to share operating with me, please let me know.
73, John, K4BAI.