[SECC] MO QP Blurb from Ron K4SX

Subject: [SECC] MO QP Blurb from Ron K4SX
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 16:01:50 -0700 (PDT)
Ron sent a reminder note...

I wanted to send you information on the upcoming Missouri QSO Party,
http://w0ma.org/mo_qso_party.htm
This year's QSO Party will be the best ever! The Missouri DX/Contest Club took
FIRST PLACE in the Club Category last year and I want us to achieve
back-to-back
First Place years.
I am coming to you today asking you to help us this year by telling your club
about the QSO and ask them to look for us this weekend. I will active our Club
station and be operating as K0ETV this weekend. Please look for K0ETV on bands
during the QSO Party.
I have attached for your convenience the necessary forms, Missouri Map, and
rules for the QSO Party for those who would like to submit their score.

Please do consider operating and supporting our Club this coming weekend. It
will be greatly appreciated! Please pass this along to all the club members.
73,
Ron Lowrance, K4SX
President, Missouri DX/Contest Club
Sponsor of the 2011 W0 DX Convention
Assistant Director, ARRL Midwest Division
?
?
Most of you know Ron was also NE4S...? until K4SX...
?
The MO folks are great supporters of our event.? Give them a play.
?
Mike, NE4S? (#2)

?Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 50th Anniversary is 2011, April 9, 10th, Join the party.
Send me your Georgia Party county coverage plans to
listmycounty4gqp at gaqp.org
See gqp.contesting.com for news and rules