[SECC] ARRL VE Test- Opelika, AL

Subject: [SECC] ARRL VE Test- Opelika, AL
From: cherwhit at gmail.com (Cheryl Whitlock)
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 07:42:06 -0500
ARRL VE test session will be held Thursday, March 31, 2011 by Heart of Dixie
ARS - W4HOD. Testing begins at 6 PM.

Location is in Opelika, at the Career Center inside the Goodwill Industries
store on Pepperell Parkway in Midway Plaza. There is a map link on our web
site shown below. It is a few miles from Exit 58 on I-85 North/South..

We will be giving the Extra Class test to an amateur from Montgomery. Other
license tests will be offered to walk-ins. If possible, please contact the
Lead VE at this email address to let us know you would like to test.

For further info, *contact our VE team<cherwhit at
gmail.com?subject=VE%20Testing>
 *or see our VE exam page at *http://w4hod.com/ve-testing.*

*
*