[SECC] GAQP

Subject: [SECC] GAQP
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 08:06:07 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Tom,
From our map at http://gqp.contesting.com/CountyCoverage.htm?you can see that
we
have one rover going thru Lamar.
That?typically produces 20-30 Q' s.? It would be great for Lamar to have more
activity, effectively double coverage.
And, a good run from a home station will usually garner a top score cert in a
county over the rovers.
?
So please do jump in and have some fun.? I am sure that folks out there would
welcome contacts?from Lamar on other bands or modes from a big sig.

If you decide to to it, let me know and I will post you in the listing.

This double coverage is good for other counties where the only activity is a
passing rover too...

Let me know...

Mike...

?
?Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 50th Anniversary is 2011, April 9, 10th, Join the party.
Send me your Georgia Party county coverage plans to
listmycounty4gqp at gaqp.org
See gqp.contesting.com for news and rules