[SECC] First look GQP logs...

Subject: [SECC] First look GQP logs...
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 04:49:50 -0700 (PDT)
GM,

7 AM Monday we have 104 logs in the mail.
6 of those are separate 1x1 logs, other 1x1's may be in those other logs.

This is ahead of last year.

Jim, KC4HW sez in a note, that Bob, W0BH thinks he has all but 2 counties in
his
log.
That is a very good sign for a sweep of county activations.? We will see....

You can see from the "Murphy" notes how hard?folks have?worked to join in, and
how persistent they were in in the face of adversity.

I did get to visit the ARC club setup running K4G in Lucky Shoals Park in GWIN.
They even let me make a few Qs.
I have some pics/video, they are sending some, I will post them soon.
They are a very cordial group, and were doing great.
Folks were enjoying the time... the goal of it all.

I will be away for a few days, a trip planned for quite a while.
Tomorrow thru the 16th we will be of on an RV/Photo trip to Roosevelt SP, near
Calloway.
So today is prep for that, and logs will not be processed until after.
But I will get current as soon as possible after our return.
I probably can post a count tonight or tomorrow AM before we leave.

It was fun!

The GQP Team really does a great job... Thanks to them and all of you too.

Mike

(To at least one member named Murphy, I offer... "Present Company not Included"
in regard the above.)

Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 50th Anniversary is 2011, April 9, 10th, Join the party.
Send me your Georgia Party county coverage plans to
listmycounty4gqp at gaqp.org
See gqp.contesting.com for news and rules