[SECC] Claimed Score for W1BO (formerly N4JIK) - Georgia QSO Party - Cha

Subject: [SECC] Claimed Score for W1BO (formerly N4JIK) - Georgia QSO Party - Chattahoochee County (CHAT)
From: n4jik1 at gmail.com (Jeremy - N4JIK)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 20:44:22 -0400
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: W1BO
Operator(s): W1BO
Station: W1BO

Class: Single OpCW LP
QTH: CHAT
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:      0       0
   80:     81       0
   40:    160       0
   20:    120       0
   15:      1       0
   10:      0       0
    6:      0       0
------------------------
Total:    362       0  CW-Dig Mults = 46  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 33,396

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

FT-950/80m Dipole/100-watts/Portable Operation - Well my plans to work form
Stewart and Quitman counties this year never materialized but thankfully I was
able to find some hidden real estate on Fort Benning ?" GREAT LOCATION!
Everything went extremely well minus the fact that my antenna decided to come
sliding down due to a limb breaking then it took me a little while to get her
back up into a good spot but once I did things were great (thankfully this was
the only major visit from Mr. Murphy during this evolution of the GQP ?" there
was one other instance see my next posting for details!)

FT-950 performed flawlessly ?" definitely a great decision on my part to get a
new radio as you can tell made  a difference in the QSO?s. Moved off a few
times for the mobiles most memorable was N4ZZ who jumped in on my freq and
didn?t even give me the multi  - I know he couldn?t hear me because I
could hardly tell he was in there and it wasn?t until I heard other stations
working him that I realized he was even there. But in the name of all fairness
it was time for a band change anyways he just helped me solidify my decision
there ?" Thank you for coming down and helping out hope to hear you during the
AQP and maybe this time you will work me? ;)

Thanks to everyone for the great event this year and practice has definitely
made me a lot more sound in packing my gear out think I had everything I needed
plus extra gear just in case.

Jeremy

  _____

Send comments and corrections about this page to Bruce Horn, WA7BNM
<MAILTO:bhorn at hornucopia.com>
Revision Date: November 2, 2010
? 1999-2011 Bruce Horn, WA7BNM, All Rights Reserved