[SECC] File Transfer

Subject: [SECC] File Transfer
From: k4bg at planters.net (Bob Good)
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 15:10:04 -0400
I have an old 2nd Op program running dos that has virtually all of my confirmed
QSL data on it.  I am running out of hardware that will run the program.  I am
not very knowledgeable when it comes to computer programs.  I do not believe
that the old 2nd Op program had ADIF generation. I am looking for a way to
electronically transfer the data in 2nd Op to something like AC Log.  Can
anyone offer solutions?  Thank you for your interest.  Regards,  Bob K4BG