[SECC] [SEDXC] OM2VL pics for GQP posted.

Subject: [SECC] [SEDXC] OM2VL pics for GQP posted.
From: n4jik1 at gmail.com (Jeremy - N4JIK)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 14:32:48 -0400
Good god!, Now I know why he was every and blew out the rest of the guys
hands down. That is simply amazing! I think I worked him on most every band
I worked - I think I even got him on 80 mtrs not sure I would have to go
back and check the logs again. But amazing station and a GREAT operator.
Look forward to working him again next year and now I know to look for him
in the DX contest - he can hear my little 100 watts on any band -- thought I
even seen a 6mtr antenna in the picture he can probably hear me there too..
lol

Jeremy
W1BO