[SECC] GQP post of Wed 27th

Subject: [SECC] GQP post of Wed 27th
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 09:43:45 -0700 (PDT)
A new list of 315 logs is now posted at
http://gqp.contesting.com/LogsReceived.htm

I fixed some, found one I lost, got a few in the mail and put them all up.

K4UEE (found), N0TW, W4AMP, and more are now live.
Soapbox comments are updated for these logs also.

The list of logs that need to be resubmitted is at the?top of the page.
Cabrillo logs only please.?? Help is available for those in need.
Folks using HRD should take care to check the log file produced from "Export
Cabrillo File".
HRD is not a good contest logger, OK for general use, but fails on making
contest entries easily.

K4BG, My notes to you are bouncing from
Bob Good k4bg at planters.net
It may be at my end....? Lets try again.

And, I have not checked the list of 1x1 stations for logs, many are in, but we
need?all asap for award checking.
If your 1x1 is ready... ship it in.?? Help is available here too.? I will do a
check tonight on this.

Other than the 1x1's we are current for posting.
If your log is missing and not on the resub list... resend or check with me.

Thanks a bunch folks,

73,
Mike

?Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 50th Anniversary is 2011, April 9, 10th, Join the party.
Send me your Georgia Party county coverage plans to
listmycounty4gqp at gaqp.org
See gqp.contesting.com for news and rules