[SECC] Noon 28th GQP posting

Subject: [SECC] Noon 28th GQP posting
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 09:42:58 -0700 (PDT)
There are 334 entries for GQP as of noon 28th.

Check you club listing, I have changed all that?were?received so far, but proof
readers are welcome.
Edits are easy... just let me know.

FYI, here is the overall status of the current entries.? See the copy below.
County log errors are not fatal for GA stations and often do not result in
score
changes.
Invalid... K8JQ in WV worked an IL station ... not a GQP QSO....
K9QVB misspelled the county abbreviation, it should be CLTN, it is fixed for
next run.
64,061 Q's are in the DB.
Most scores submitted are accurate, some increase, some are reduced.

It takes 5.2 minutes to run the whole score process for GQP.
Most of the work is getting the files into acceptable shape.

Only 4 logs are in need of resub, and are listed on the logs received page.

Here is a copy of?my RunLog report generated by a score run.? FYI

Start of run: 11:54:29 AM? 4/28/2011
Run on PC: MIKE-2011,??? Mem:? 12279.109375 MB
OS Info: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium /6.1.7601.65536/Win32NT
Run Info:? State = GA, Year = 2011, Logs Processed = 334
?