[SECC] Fw: WPX CW W4SVO SOSB15 HP

Subject: [SECC] Fw: WPX CW W4SVO SOSB15 HP
From: w4svo at att.net (Mark Luhrman)
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 17:10:40 -0700 (PDT)

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "webform at b41h.net" <webform at b41h.net>
To: 3830 at contesting.com; w4svo at att.net
Sent: Sun, May 29, 2011 8:09:40 PM
Subject: WPX CW W4SVO SOSB15 HP

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: W4SVO
Operator(s): W4SVO
Station: W4SVO

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 25

------------
? 160:? ?
? 80:? ?
? 40:? ?
? 20:? ?
? 15:? 829
? 10:? ?
Total:? 829? Prefixes = 444? Total Score = 594,960

First of all I want to say that N4BP whipped my butt. He has such a Nice call
WN1GIV! And me just with a plain W4 call! Oh well after he was so far ahead of
me I just lost my enthusiasm. So I took off on Sunday for a few hours with my
girlfriend, to get some fresh air. Came back and worked a few more hours. Still
could not get to my score of last year. Saturday was the pits for Europe. The
SSN were so much better on Sunday and Europe was much better. Oh well maybe I
need a rarer prefix!!!!!! Mark W4SVO