[SECC] ARRL DX Contest

Subject: [SECC] ARRL DX Contest
From: w4svo at att.net (Mark Luhrman)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 12:19:48 -0700 (PDT)
If you go to radio-sport.net you will see that ARRL is maybe considering some
rule changes. This is what my response to this. I made an assumption that N4RJ
gave up being competitive but he really had to take apart his station for other
reasons. I do think though that some stations realized that after investing in
competitive contest station that they realized that they could still not be in
the top 3 multi categories and ?that all their ambition slowly when south. Mark
W4SVO